Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data includes your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data includes your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences.
We also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
Special Categories or ‘Sensitive Data’
Special categories otherwise known as ‘sensitive data’ refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We do not collect sensitive data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership and genetic and biometric data.
We collect the following sensitive data about you in order to define certain types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy.
The sensitive data we collect is: Health data
We require your explicit consent for processing sensitive data, so when you submit your details, we will send you a further communication asking for you to confirm your consent to this processing.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.